
Alan Jackson . . . isn't that the country singer with the hit "5 o'clock somewhere" that is played on every country radio station at some point on a Friday broadcast? Did you know he also has a hymns album? I didn't either, until we sang along with him on Sunday morning; a recording, not live of course. At the time it didn't seem too strange until I got home and started thinking about who are "lead worshiper" was for the day. Sure made me miss my like-hearted 3rd service friends at River!!! I think it's time for me to break out the guitar and hone my very basic cords. Otherwise we may have sing-along with Alan every week!
3 comments:
Oh sweet friend i would love to sing with you and your guitar. love ya
Holli
We have some new music you might like. I think you would really like Brooke Frasier. She's a part of Hillsong United. And if you want, Nate has a license to share w-music with others. Just FYI. I just found that out and thought, hmm...that's handy.
Post a Comment