We have high speed internet!!!! In much less time than we could have anticipated we were able to get a phone line and then fast speed internet. That means I can download video, and I've been saving this one. This is a song Elli just started singing after a call with my folks! When the camera's out, it's not long and she'll start posing. "Cheese!"
Oh, so thankful that something happened quickly for you!! (After all the stories of things not going as you planned.)
I can't watch the video. It says it's private and I have to accept the invitation to be a friend. Or something like that. I think you have to change your default settings to make your video public if you want other to be able to view it here. Bummer, I know. I didn't like it either. :)
3 comments:
Oh, so thankful that something happened quickly for you!! (After all the stories of things not going as you planned.)
I can't watch the video. It says it's private and I have to accept the invitation to be a friend. Or something like that. I think you have to change your default settings to make your video public if you want other to be able to view it here. Bummer, I know. I didn't like it either. :)
OK, I'm looking for the Gogo song next! Love that little girl!!
Now that is a "Heart Song"....you all know how to bless the heart of a Babu!!!
Post a Comment