Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Merry Christmas


Sunday, after dressing the kids, I realized they were both in red and semi-cooperative for taking some pictures. So I grabbed a couple while I could. I'll probably try and get a couple more on Christmas day, but wanted to post my 2 little kiddos. They bring such great delight!
There were a lot of pictures, like this one, that I didn't post. Getting both kiddos to sit still is becoming harder and harder!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous! They are growing up so fast!

David said...

Hope you Amersheks had a great celebration with your friends. We miss you guys. Got some of the songs on iTunes that we listened to on our trip back to the capital. We treasure those memories of snowy travels with you guys!

Priscilla Sapp said...

Wish I could hug those little ones hard! Can't wait until April. Stay safe and warm!!