Two weeks ago Ethan and I made a paper chain to countdown the days until Gogo and Babu arrived to visit us. Everyday Ethan and Elli would take turns tearing off a link.
And they have arrived. So Thursday morning Ethan tore the last link off with Babu and Gogo. We've made it over the mountains and are at home in our valley. We are excited for the memories that will fill these days. I'm sure there will be pictures to share once they leave.
4 comments:
soooo happy for you! enjoy every moment and let them spoil you! (and your kids!:)
Oh hallelujah!!! Woooohoooo!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! We'll be pring for you all! - Laurie
We will be eagerly awaiting stories and pictures!! Love you guys!
So glad they've arrived!! I know you will have some wonderful memories from this time together. Waiting to see the pictures...
Post a Comment