I can't believe he is 2 months old! More and more I feel like I'm getting to know who this laid back little one is! He really is so willing to go with the flow. He's even given me several full nights of sleep!
At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 12lbs 6 oz and 24 1/2 inches long!
He's done some serious growing!
At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 12lbs 6 oz and 24 1/2 inches long!
He's done some serious growing!
4 comments:
Love that Elias! Can't wait for you to see the video of him "talking"! I'm grateful for the laid back child God gifted you with. In that way, he reminds me of you!
What a precious little boy he is!! I'm so glad you share pictures of all three of the kids - have enjoyed seeing them growing. Wish we could see them all in person!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Rick & Cooky
So CUTE!
Nice picture, Jenni! :)
Post a Comment