Thursday, 9 October 2008

Diaper Duty

Currently we are traveling and away from home. So Elli is in disposable diapers. I never thought I would miss my cloth diapers as much as I do! Not only is she crawling out of all of her pairs of pants because her hips and bum aren't as big as they usually are. But she's soaking through her pj's at night.
This is just one of my four lines that I fill up each load.

So, I thought I would share a shot of my bi-weekly activity. With a loaded care package from Sandie, I've been able to stretch the frequency of my loads of diapers to just twice/week. Though I'm sure the frequency will change as the weather gets cooler and it takes longer for them to completely dry. We're in the stuffing training stages with my new house helper. But it has been so much more worth it than I ever thought it would be.

1 comment:

greenpastamomma said...

i'm sooo with you. kay bought some sposies for L to use on a trip...she was soaked. yuck. L and I are in AK with K, M, and anna to visit liz (S is in KY at a conference)...glad i have the cloth with me...liz has laundry! : ) miss you! my email is down. argh.