Tuesday, 7 April 2009

An Update on our plumping endeavors

Elli was sick most of last week; running high fever and not wanting to eat anything. Those are the days when I really miss nursing throughout the day, cause at least then I know shes hydrated and is well nourished. So the week fast has set us back in our weight gain efforts. And I'd really like her a little plumper before we move to a region with greater incidents of diarrhea, etc.

2 days ago Elli also dropped a small casserole dish on her toe (from the second self). To console her, one of the guys in the office brought her an ice cream sandwich to "ice her toe." We thought we'd give it a try, and she has since eaten 2 whole ice cream sandwiches.
Following a trip to the dentist, Austin and I stumbled upon a "Buy 6 get 6 free" deal at Dunkin Donuts (conveniently right across the street from the dentist). We figured 6 donuts would make great compensation for our babysitters and would be a breakfast for our champions. Ethan is also reaping the benefits of Mission Plumpify.


Mommy and Daddy however are on Mission Minimize. So it was another bowl of oatmeal!



1 comment:

Priscilla Sapp said...

Enjoy the oatmeal!! How about adding some good raisens and a little cinnamon? We LOVE it!!