Saturday, 12 September 2009

Fall Photo Shoot


It is starting to cool off here, especially in the mornings and evenings. That has necessitated pulling out some of Elli's new winter things. And then I just had to pull out the camera too. Thought you'd enjoy seeing "Ms. Personality" in action.

Just waking up and not quite ready to give up her puppy or pacie.

This captures Elli!! I have memories of peering at life over the top of my cup. But I know I was older than Elli when I did it. Elli has no intention of waiting for life to happen; she is going to (and always has) take life on with all she has. Which sometimes leaves her dwarfed by what she has taken on. But, as you can see, most of the time she enjoys it all the same.

3 comments:

Priscilla Sapp said...

Oh, how I would love to hug on Elli. Thanks fro sharing her personality with us!

Erika said...

The first thing I thought upon seeing the right side paci picture was "Hello Ethan!"
I so miss my little niece and nephew and wish they were here to run around and play with. Elli and Josie would explore life together!!

Megs said...

she sounds just like her mama! i love you're blogging jen! it's so fun!