Look at these precious shoes that I found for Elli at a little store next door to Austin's office. And for only $3.50. I know, it's hard to imagine why you can't pick these up at your local Wal-Mart.
Nothing says "cute little girl" like a pair of pink woolly mountain goats! Luckily the woolly mountain goats were easily removed and she's wearing her "pretty, pretty" shoes everywhere. I just had to get the picture of them first. Since finding her shoes, I've found other little girl things in the "Woolly Goat" line; tights, hair barrettes/bows, and a little purse.
2 comments:
You just have to be the best shopper in the world!! You find the best surprises!! Love the juice, rice treats and the shoes! Can't wait for you to get our boxes! Love you so!!
Hey! It's been a really long time. I found your blog through Kelli and spent a few minutes catching up on your life. I laughed at these shoes because the character on them is the most famous cartoon character in China! The English translation is "Pleasant little goat.". Those characters are on EVERYTHING here.
Glad all is well for you guys.
Post a Comment