So I'm the co-Class parent (that's what happens when you have 2 laid back moms who don't want to be the sole class parent) for Ethan's class. That means I helped coordinate and throw Ethan's Fall party on Friday. With only 3o minutes for the party, we kept it super simple!
Their snacks and treat bags to take home.
Simple or not, the kids loved it anyway!
So if this doesn't capture my always observing little boy: Ethan has sat by the blond girl on the left since the beginning of school. That means they sometimes sit beside each other at lunch. One day Ethan came home with a story describing how she eats her cookies and sandwiches; "she always pulls them apart into 2 pieces Mom, and then she eats them." It was so funny to watch how each kid is different. Ethan dumped out his treat back and picked 3 things he wanted to eat during the party and then packed his bag back up. His little blond neighbor dumped her bag out and opened and sampled every package; putting the half eaten packages back in her treat bag. I guess this mom has been surprised at how ordered Ethan is proving to be, as he gets older.
This was the game we played; 2 teams racing to carry candy corn on their spoon to the bowl at the end of the room. They loved it and got really competitive once they figured out how to play.
Friday evening there was a fall party at church, which gave opportunity to dress up. Ethan was the "Etho-bot" and Elli was a little princess. Thanks Aunt Jenni for all the dress up clothes that came just in time!! They had a great time going room to room, playing games and winning prizes. Elias and I spent most of the time in the Nursing mom's room. I guess he'll enjoy Halloween more next time.
1 comment:
I see you ended up with some chocolate Zebra Cakes in the Little Debbie department. Nice choice, though I prefer the regular white. :)
Post a Comment