Wednesday, 13 March 2013

We have tickets

We've bought tickets to travel back to Kansas for the month of July!!!!  And I'm so excited.  All kinds of things run through my mind, though time with family where they can get to know my youngest two children is definitely high on the list.  It's crazy to even write that, 2 little, very significant people that so many don't know.  And then there are significant little people that I don't know.  Aliza was weeks old when we left.  Now she's two and full of so much life .  . . I can't wait to know her.  And then the much prayed for and anticipated little boy Sapp due to arrive in June . . . can't wait to know him.  And Michala's beau; I feel like I've missed a huge chapter in that story . . . I'm praying we get to know him.  There are other things I'm also looking forward to.  Dear friends I can't wait to see, hug and listen too in person.  Significant people time is one of the hardest losses in living so far away . . .

So we're super excited to have the opportunity to re-connect.   It will be full and packed days, but so worth it. 

So on a random side note, as you are unpacking your summer things and run across some clothes you don't need, we're hunting hand me downs.  Mainly for Elias (3T) and myself (I'd guess size 10-12; cortas don't come with sizes!).  I never wear western summer clothes here, so I'd hate to spend money on clothes that won't be worn again.  If you have some extras laying around, I'd be interested.

And, this is a HUGE long shot, if you know of someone with access to a spare vehicle, we're hunting.  We would need space for 6, 4 car seats (though I need to double check on Ethan).  If you know someone who leases cars reasonably, or has one sitting around unused that we could rent . . . we'd be much obliged.  And if you don't know of anyone, feel free to pray with us for the provision of such a thing!

But, all logistics set aside, I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

6 comments:

Erika said...

We are SO, SO excited. We get to see you in your neck of the woods in a matter of DAYS! And soon to follow...you will be here. I am giddy. Sooo appreciate how you are willing to share what you are thinking about and learning here. It is probably the best glimpse into your heart I get, and I treasure it! Love you.

Julie said...

Hey Jenni,

I'll keep all of Isaiah's 3T clothes for you! Excited to hear you are coming! :)

Sandie said...

I wear 10-12 size clothes and would be delighted to have you shop in my closet! In fact, Erika could do a little pre-arrival shopping for you! Looking forward to seeing you.

Erica said...

How fun! We'll be stateside starting in July, however we'll be staying with family that month. It will be fun if our paths cross. Will you guys be staying for the challenge reunion?

Priscilla Sapp said...

And we are all so excited in this part of the world. Can't wait to explore our world through your and your children's eyes. What a gift! Thanks for coming!

mk said...

May i just say, "Yippee!" I know there will be a long line to see you, hug your neck and buy you a cup of chai. But I hope to get a spot in that line:)