The newest element of Ethan's personality that is taking shape is his desire to make people laugh. He loves to be silly and make people laugh. We are just working to learn what is appropriate when. As you can imagine, he's a little boy that loves body humor. But he also gets a kick out of telling "Grandma jokes." We aren't quite sure if he has his actual grandmas in mind, though a few of the specifics seem that they could match. So here are the jokes I can recall. I wish I would have been writing them down, as I know I'm missing some and they are so funny!
My grandma cooks a giraffe in a big pot
My grandma was in jail
My grandma has a hippo
My grandma climbs trees
My grandma chased a man out of the ocean and he didn't have any shorts on
My grandma fights bad guys
My grandma has stinky feet
Who knows, we may have the next generation of the "Last Comic Standing."
No comments:
Post a Comment