I think I'm changing out my diaper bag. As you can see, my brown bag is starting to show the wear of being lugged ALL OVER tarnation. And even though your bag is supposed to get smaller the older your children get, for some reason I'm finding I need more room. So I've upgraded to this diaper bag backpack. I'm hopeful that it will make International travel a little easier as everything has a place and a handy pocket. It even comes with it's own little insulated lunch box compartment for milk cups and snacks; ideal for long (8 hour plus) road trips without convenient Quick Trips and for those awful red eye flights. I just haven't decided if I like it for the day to day diaper bag. I took it on a trip to the mall Saturday. We were out all day and even had a change of clothes packed inside. But I will be honest that I felt kind of silly in "glamour" UAE back packing through the mall. So the vote is out. I'll let you know what I think as time goes on.
1 comment:
I'll miss the brown bag but the back pack will be much easier to lug around. Maybe you need a small just for a few hours bag. You want me to look for something? Wish we were going with you today to the zoo and for the picnic. Have fun!! Love to all, Gogo
Post a Comment