Sunday, 29 March 2009

I never would have guessed!

I knew that Ethan would grow and change while we were gone. But I never would have guessed he would change as much as he has. And we are only a little over half of the way through our time. We had visa pictures taken in the US around February 2007. We needed some pictures for our visas recently and could not find our stash. So we had to take some new ones. Lately I've been sorting our suitcases and we happened upon the picture stash. To compare Ethan within just 2 years, man. Where has my little boy gone?


Now, I can't guarantee that they didn't enhance the picture, as the little kiosks are known for their editing. I love the baby picture of him. He had just woken up from a nap and was lined up with the rest of his preschool class to go take a picture without mommy and daddy. If I could guess what he's thinking it would be "where are my parents taking me?" His big boy shot reminds me a whole lot of Uncle Nate a few years back.

1 comment:

Priscilla Sapp said...

He sure has changed so much! And you are right, he does look a lot like his Uncle Nate. Gogo