I'm not one for on again off again kind of relationships. I guess that is why I fell in love with Austin Amershek, "Mr. Commitment" himself; if he commits to it, you can be assured he will do it. Unfortunately our water situation is not showing the same level of character and stick-to-it-ness.
Tuesday, after 2 weeks and 1 day without water, and a lot of pleading from God water came. At first a trickle. then a steady flow. I was quick to get the laundry going, as the back log was severe (even though T has been so kind to let me bring laundry to do at her place.) And to make it even better, it was a warm couple of days, allowing for drying clothes outside and enjoyable trips to the bazaar.
But not even 2 days with water and the water stopped, for 2 more days. It's amazing how quickly the panic can set in, in my heart.
Praise the Lord, this morning the water is back, again. It is quite cloudy, visibility is about 5%, but I think that will just be the way it will be until all the run off of the Spring rains pass.
So I guess the lesson to be learned; God is my only hope! He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. None of this on again and off again stuff. His strength will carry me with water and without it!
1 comment:
I so remember the fear of no water welling up in my heart. But it seemed we made it and had just enough. Why can't I remember that in all areas of my life.
Post a Comment