Sunday, 19 July 2009

My Marlboro Man

All summer Ethan has been watching men pass by in their cowboy hats, some days counting how many he sees at the bazaar. And he has really wanted one. There are only 2 varieties; felt or this straw version. And they are one size fits all.


So with money he received for his birthday, this was the first thing he wanted to buy. I figured that since he can't read and most of the people around us don't read Latin script, the Marlboro on the front was forgivable. Right now Ethan just thinks it's the directions for which side is the front. I used a green "do-rag" sewn in the inside to make the hat fit his head better. He has worn it everywhere.

And, just so you know, the poses were his idea. In my opinion, he’s a pretty good looking cowboy!

2 comments:

Priscilla Sapp said...

What a handsome cowboy! Love the hat!

kellie j. said...

the one where he's leaning on the window is a CRACK UP! I think he reminds me of a certain someone who likes to perform . . . :)