Thursday, 16 July 2009

A road trip play list!

For a long road trip (6-8 hours) we've found our ipod with cool fm radio attachment, to be a life saver. Thought I'd share what we listened to (though I don't remember the order):
Waterdeep: Everyone's Beautiful
Soverign Grace Ministries: Valley of Vision
Bebo Norman: Big Blue Sky; I will lift my Eyes
Watermark: Purest Place
Keith Urban: Greatest Hits
Jack Johnson: Sleep through the Static
River Podcasts: 2 Ephesians talks
Brian Reagan: this is what kept us awake around 1:30 a.m.



Sites along the road on our way to the capitol. We drove through this man's herd of cattle. I love the sunflowers with the mountains in the background.


This was the road on the way home. Our six hour trip extended to 8 hours on the way back. I know the picture isn't the greatest, but you get the idea of the long line of taillights we were waiting behind. The road is under construction, so there are long stretches of road that are just 1 lane. This is where we were waiting, with the engine off, for the oncoming traffic to pass by. Shortly after this point, Elli threw up all over herself and her car seat.

We made it home and the water tank survived the crazy trip. Praise Him!!!





No comments: