Remember my cousin Lynelle who's getting married this summer? Her and her fiance have a website with a fun slide show that we frequent often. The pictures are fun, but our family loves to listen to the 5 songs, over and over. :) I guess we're desperate for new music. So my children have started singing track 3 all on their own. I captured it and thought you'd get a kick out of it!
Lynelle if you're hoping for live music at your reception, I'm sure the Amershek kid's would love to help out. I'd dress them in more than their pajamas for such a big debut! And I'm sure a happy meal would be sufficient payment! :)
4 comments:
That is soooo fun! I love Ethan's mouth wide open and little Elli's dance moves. They are so cute!!
Laurie
So dramatic in their presentation! Love it!
Love those kids! Wish I could hear them sing more often. Thanks for posting this! Love, Gogo
I laughed out loud! Love this video. Josie is a good singer too, she even got up on the big screen at Challenge for singing Ba, Ba, Ba a veggie tales song.
Post a Comment