Sunday, 14 March 2010

She's graduated




We've been doing family fun night for about a year now. Popcorn and a movie, most often The Cosby Show, are two integral parts that make up family fun night. When we started Mommy would fill Elli's bowl with broken up pieces of popcorn.



And as you can see, Elli feels fully confident in her popcorn consumption!!! She was assigned the pink bowl for the evening (always the color of her choice). But you notice she laid it to the side to conquer the entire popcorn stash.

Babu and Gogo, you may put a bag of popcorn in your suitcase, cause I'm sure we'll enjoy it together! When I asked Ethan where we would all sit for family fun night when Babu and Gogo are here, he said: "On your bed, like we always do." I don't know if all 6 of us, four of which are adults, will fit. But I can guarantee we'll enjoy our popcorn!


On a side note . . . thanks for all the encouraging and supportive responses on "the timing of it all!" We're going to take it as it comes, a day at a time. And probably start with the bed change first.

1 comment:

Priscilla Sapp said...

Popcorn is on the list! And we will try and fit on the bed together! It will truly be "family time"!