Wednesday, 10 March 2010

We're at 12 weeks!



Today is the 12 week mark! The weather has warmed up and we aren't using our coal heater, which has made me feel SO much better!!! I think my secret is still safe with the greater population, as I wear my cortas everywhere. Pregnant with the 3rd is so different from previous pregnancies; as you can see in the background, life still goes on at the same full speed!

My current craving: fresh lemonade. Could this mean we are having a boy? I consumed large amounts of Aldi's concentrate lemonade when I was pregnant with Ethan. A truck load with fresh lemons in it made it over the mountains last week, when the road was open. So I've been squeezing my own juice and it's wonderful! A large motivator for the craving, may be just a desire for something fresh!

1 Quart water
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup FRESH lemon juice
Sparkling Water (not tonic water, like Perrier)
Mix first three togther. Fill a tall glass 2/3 to
3/4 with Lemon mixture then fill with sparkling water.

An interesting variation is to puree some fruit

(raspberries, strawberries, etc) with a little
superfine or powdered sugar and put that in the
glass before adding the the lemonade and water.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wish I could celebrate week 12 with some lemonade with you! Love you. Praying for you guys in this difficult distance from Papa Frank.

Priscilla Sapp said...

Love the pics of the life growing within you! :-) Looking forward to sharing lemonade and so much more SOON!