Thursday, 28 May 2009

The house fell through

Oh I’m so sad! Austin tracked down the man who had shown us the house (tracked down as he is a van taxi driver and doesn’t answer his phone while in route, all day long.) He said that family is returning from the capitol and they will be living in the home. We were both so saddened by it falling through. I think this is one element of how I’m wired that I grow weary of; I dream! As I’m sure the blog entry revealed I had already moved in mentally. I found some fabric at the bazaar and bought it with visions of making kitchen curtains for those exact windows. And then when it doesn’t actually happen, I’m winded, like a swift kick to the gut. The thought of getting back out there and hunting for other options is exhausting and more than I can currently consider.

No comments: