A new friend from the states just arrived in our city this week. She brought with her some fun little packages from family back home. Grandma Vickie sent along a little wind up Kung Fu Panda toy. To my knowledge, Ethan has never seen Kung Fu panda though he loves playing with his winding toy. The thing that cracked me up, was the first thing out of his mouth after I showed him how it worked. Speaking for the Panda, Ethan said "Byo, Jang." This has now become the name of his panda toy. "Byo, Jang" translated means "Come, Fight." He's getting language figured out.
2 comments:
Ethan is so smart to already associate in the language what he sees. I'm so grateful for him! Please give him BIG hugs from his Gogo!
Jenni, I just read back to "catch up" I just have to say that you're my hero!!
Love you!
Lesli
Post a Comment