When we come back to Wichita, one thing I'm excited about is putting Elli in a Mom's Day Out at least once, preferably twice, each week. I'm excited for a little time to do some fun me things (extended quiet time; a real haircut; go shopping; lunch/coffee dates with my husband and dear friends; exercise; etc). But I'm really excited for her to have some fun play time with kids her age! For the last 3 months, Elli's closest friend, outside of her brother, is 4 1/2 years older than her. Nathan is now back in town, and she is so excited, but they do play very differently. With brother headed to big boy school, I know she will be very excited to have something fun and big girl to do.
So my friends who live in Wichita and have insight into good Mom's Day Outs, I would love any advice you have to offer. Lesli, thanks for your recommendation. Before hearing from you I honestly hadn't thought about what a good program would look like or that pre-registration would possibly happen before we arrive in Wichita. So please send me your recommendations, either in a comment or email me at jenni@rememberus.net. Thanks a ton!!
No comments:
Post a Comment