My Kaleen-chik
New brides are called Kaleen's here. And for the first year of their married life they are dressed in all the finery the groom's family can provide and are paraded to every party as well as bazaar. Life changes and reality hits after the first year, but every little girl dreams of being a kaleen.
And little girl's that dress up like kaleen's are called "Kaleen-chik."
Our friend tied a scarf on Elli on Friday. And Elli paraded around the house saying "Kaleen-chik." She's a pretty cute one!
3 comments:
Love that Kaleen-chik! What a fun name for a little girl. She sure is beautiful!
I love it!!! What a cutie, she will make a beautiful Kaleen :). We miss you guys, and think of you often!
Hey Friend! I love your blog - so fun. Congrats on #3!! When are you due?
I laughed about your minivan/starbucks post. HA! Totally can relate to your enthusiasm to be a "real" mom and drive a minivan. We have the same visions of us driving around in a minivan, on smooth roads, using our cup holders to hold our drinks. I mean, can you IMAGINE the luxury!???
Love you much,Carla
Post a Comment