New Year's Resolution: Exercise more! I started out by pushing Elli and all my groceries through the un-cleaned snow covered streets to and from bazaar. I was breathing heavy by the time I got home!
Now that Ethan has witnessed first hand the clearing of avalanches, what better to do with his truck than clear the road for the people to get through.
Working with Dad to make a snow man, complete with authentic coal buttons and smile!
The demolition crew that then torn down the snowman to build a snow fort!
Unfortunately, cold weather means water problems. If the pump to get the water to the tank isn't frozen, and the pipe carrying the water to the tank isn't frozen, then it's the line that brings the water in from the street. So now 4 days into our winter wonderland, we're back to bucketing water!
1 comment:
Glad you are enjoying the snow. We have had our share here too. Asking for wsidom on how to deal with the water issues that come with it. Maybe a few warm days every now and then wouldn't be too bad!
Post a Comment