Thursday, 28 January 2010

Elli's many faces



Most days Elli has us laughing at her numerous facial expressions. She's a VERY expressive little girl. Sometimes her faces get so "intense" that we have to encourage her to have "happy faces. Where's your smile?" She really is a happy little girl most of the time, she is just a communicating expert! Thought you'd like to see her many faces!

5 comments:

Priscilla Sapp said...

Love the faces of Elli! Sure does show her personality. I need at least one of those to put in a frame - you choose. Can't wait to get to know the girl behind the faces! :-)

TheHappyNeills said...

SO expressive! love these pics!

Jessica said...

Loves these sweet faces! So fun!

Erika said...

I watched this twice - love it! Get this...I just took a bunch of pictures of my girls' random facial expressions today, planning to do a post like this. Weird!

Les said...

She definitely has personality!! Josh has amazing facial expressions. I think he learned to be extra dramatic with them because his speech is difficult to understand. People have said they know exactly what he's thinking by the look on his face.