Thursday, 21 January 2010

What she's saying


My little girl thinks she is so much bigger than she is. And she expends such energy everyday trying to keep up with the big kids around her. Some of the things this little communicator is saying make me smile so I thought I'd share.

"Yuck-it!" - used for food or pieces of clothing she doesn't like and doesn't want to eat/wear.
"I gotta it"
"Dishes, I wash"
"(a friend's name) byo-bazi (come and play)
"bye-bye bazaar"
"bazi, tamom" (play time is all done)
"help please" which is often quickly followed by "I've got it."
"watch Dora. Watch Bob and Larry"
"watch out!"
"Dump" (used when cooking, or "dumping food into her mouth")
"hold this" (instead of "hold me.")
"hi-ya" accompanied by Karatee chop (more Kung-Fu Panda skills)
"watch me"
"mine!"
"my turn"

We consider to discover all the personality packed into this little fire cracker. And we love her.


2 comments:

Priscilla Sapp said...

Looking forward to being there with you and hearing Elli's language. I wonder if I will be able to keep up with her!

David said...

This is Laurie - I love that I can hear her in my head, although I'm sure she changes everyday. Love "yuck-it"!